Posts Tagged ‘RV Parks’
From RV destinations to RV dealerships, events to attractions, this list is a great starting point if you’re wanting ideas for future travels.
According to RVWest Magazine, Arizona, California and Nevada are perennially popular snowbirding spots, but a number of new destinations showed up on the 2015 list.
Our readers have made suggestions for choice places to point your RV in states as far north as Alaska and as far south as Georgia. Montana, Utah, Oregon, Idaho and Wyoming also make an appearance on this year’s list.
In Canada, Yukon in the north and the western provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba all attract avid RVers.”
The following private RV parks and campgrounds were singled out by the magazine’s readers:
- Platinum: Radium Valley Vacation Resort in Radium Hot Springs
- Gold: Living Forest Oceanside Campground & RV Park in Nanaimo
- Silver: Holiday Park Resort Community in Kelowna
- Bronze: Camperland RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Rosedale
- Platinum: Dinosaur Trail RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Drumheller
- Gold: Bridgeview RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Lethbridge
- Silver: Gas City Campground in Medicine Hat
- Bronze: Lost Lemon Campground in Crowsnest Pass
- Platinum: Manitou & District Regional Park & Campground in Watrous
- Gold: Prairie Oasis Tourist Complex in Moose Jaw
- Silver: Northern Meadows Golf Club & RV Park in Goodsoil
- Bronze: Lampland RV Resort in Saskatoon
- Platinum: Rubber Ducky Resort & Campground in Warren
- Gold: Traveller’s RV Resort & Campground in Winnipeg
- Silver: Meadowlark Campground & RV Park in Brandon
- Bronze: Green Acres Campground in Swan River
- Platinum: Sunscape RV Resort in Casa Grande
- Gold: Meridian RV Resort in Apache junction
- Silver: Orangewood Shadows RV Resort in Mesa
- Platinum: Orange Grove RV Park in Bakersfield
- Gold: Golden Village Palms RV Resort in Hemet
- Silver: Anaheim Resort RV Park in Anaheim
- Bronze: Rio Bend RV & Golf Resort in El Centro
- Platinum: Nevada Treasure RV Resort in Pahrump
- Gold: The Las Vegas KOA at Sam’s Town in Henderson
- Platinum: Rocky Mountain “Hi” RV Park in Kalispell, Mont.
Gold: Hailstone Campground in Heber City, Utah
- Silver: Chicken Gold Camp & Outpost in Chicken, Alaska
- Bronze: Seven Feathers RV Resort/Casino in Canyonville, Ore.
For the full list of award winners and for a link to previous award winners, click here.
Cruise Inn℠, an innovative brand of RV Parks, campgrounds and cabins benefiting owners and guests, continued its nationwide development by adding Swan Bay Resort – 1000 Islands Premier RV Park & Marina in Alexandria Bay, NY – its first park on the East Coast. Cruise Inn now totals 21 parks open or in development in California, Colorado, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Swan Bay Resort – 1000 Islands Premier RV Park & Marina offers fantastic views of the St. Lawrence River, close proximity to all the attractions of the 1000 Islands Region, and four-star service. Guests can choose from daily, weekly, monthly or seasonal waterfront, water-view or off-water RV site rentals, as well as chalet cottage and park cabin rentals. Designed with the discriminating traveler in mind, Swan Bay provides best-of-class amenities, including a resort-style pool; exclusive marina access; retail RV, camping and marine supply center; and Wi-Fi access throughout the whole resort.
The park is currently undergoing an extensive renovation. When fully completed in 2017, it will offer a total of 280 full-service, oversized RV sites all with 20/30/50 amp service; village water and village sewer; 120-slip marina with full hook-ups available; 40 tent sites complete with an in-ground pool facility with expansive deck area; tiki bar; volleyball courts; playground; walking trails; waterfront pavilion; 115 self-storage units; maintenance/storage building; five chalet cottage rentals; five park cabin rentals; bath houses; on-site restaurant; retail RV, camping and marine supply center; and watercraft rentals.
Phase 2, which is underway now and will continue through spring and early summer in preparation for the beginning of the 2015 season, will offer the first 70-full service sites with 20/30/50amp service, village water and village sewer all on approximate 35×90 oversized sites each with a 15×40 concrete pad with a 10×15 paver patio, paved driveway, picnic table and fire ring, marina facility with 60 slips with full hook-ups available, boat launch and watercraft rentals, 30×90 waterfront pavilion tent, 38 self-storage units, in-ground pool facility with expansive deck area and tiki bar, volleyball courts, five chalet cottage rentals, five park cabin rentals, retail RV, camping and marine supply store, and a bath house with laundry facilities.
About Cruise Inn
Cruise Inn was launched in late 2013 as an outdoor hospitality brand for independent RV Park owners in the outdoor hospitality industry. The brand was founded by experienced hospitality professionals seeking to provide brand membership opportunities to RV Park and campground owners and developers. For more information about becoming a Cruise Inn member, please visit www.cruiseinns.com or call 888-222-4191.
Source: Press Release
Spring is here which means , according to an announcement from the New Jersey Campground Owners Association (NJCOA).
As the weather warms across the state, more than 90 New Jersey campgrounds and RV parks are getting ready to welcome campers for the 2015 season. Many campgrounds and RV Parks will open in April and all will be open by Memorial Day.
New Jersey campgrounds cover the state offering campers a wide variety of camping experiences.
Campers can enjoy tubing or canoeing down the Delaware River, hiking along the Appalachian trails, visit historic sites, stay minutes from the beaches and ride the rides in some of the largest amusements parks in America.
Most campgrounds are pet friendly. They also offer a wide variety of activities (hayrides, movies, dancing, tennis, and mini golf) and modern amenities such as cabin rentals, internet access, cable TV, swimming pools, and hot showers.
Many campgrounds offer daily, weekly and seasonal site rentals. NJCOA’s Website helps people find their perfect camping spots at www.newjerseycampgrounds.com.