From RV destinations to RV dealerships, events to attractions, this list is a great starting point if you’re wanting ideas for future travels.
According to RVWest Magazine, Arizona, California and Nevada are perennially popular snowbirding spots, but a number of new destinations showed up on the 2015 list.
Our readers have made suggestions for choice places to point your RV in states as far north as Alaska and as far south as Georgia. Montana, Utah, Oregon, Idaho and Wyoming also make an appearance on this year’s list.
In Canada, Yukon in the north and the western provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba all attract avid RVers.”
The following private RV parks and campgrounds were singled out by the magazine’s readers:
- Platinum: Radium Valley Vacation Resort in Radium Hot Springs
- Gold: Living Forest Oceanside Campground & RV Park in Nanaimo
- Silver: Holiday Park Resort Community in Kelowna
- Bronze: Camperland RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Rosedale
- Platinum: Dinosaur Trail RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Drumheller
- Gold: Bridgeview RV Resort – Holiday Trails in Lethbridge
- Silver: Gas City Campground in Medicine Hat
- Bronze: Lost Lemon Campground in Crowsnest Pass
- Platinum: Manitou & District Regional Park & Campground in Watrous
- Gold: Prairie Oasis Tourist Complex in Moose Jaw
- Silver: Northern Meadows Golf Club & RV Park in Goodsoil
- Bronze: Lampland RV Resort in Saskatoon
- Platinum: Rubber Ducky Resort & Campground in Warren
- Gold: Traveller’s RV Resort & Campground in Winnipeg
- Silver: Meadowlark Campground & RV Park in Brandon
- Bronze: Green Acres Campground in Swan River
- Platinum: Sunscape RV Resort in Casa Grande
- Gold: Meridian RV Resort in Apache junction
- Silver: Orangewood Shadows RV Resort in Mesa
- Platinum: Orange Grove RV Park in Bakersfield
- Gold: Golden Village Palms RV Resort in Hemet
- Silver: Anaheim Resort RV Park in Anaheim
- Bronze: Rio Bend RV & Golf Resort in El Centro
- Platinum: Nevada Treasure RV Resort in Pahrump
- Gold: The Las Vegas KOA at Sam’s Town in Henderson
- Platinum: Rocky Mountain “Hi” RV Park in Kalispell, Mont.
Gold: Hailstone Campground in Heber City, Utah
- Silver: Chicken Gold Camp & Outpost in Chicken, Alaska
- Bronze: Seven Feathers RV Resort/Casino in Canyonville, Ore.
For the full list of award winners and for a link to previous award winners, click here.